.Net Interview Questions:-If you are said to improve .NET code performance what will you do ?
These kind of questions are very generic. Just pick up 5 best tips you know which you implemented and say it before the interviewer. Below goes my 5 best tips-
- Use stringbuilder as compared to normal string concatenation.
- Use stored procedure rather than inline sql code.
- Use caching for frequently used data.
- Use generics collection as compared to simple collection , to avoid boxing / unboxing.
- Remove unnecessary boxing and unboxing code.
- In case you are using unmanaged code use the dispose final function for clean up.
My 50 .NET Interview questions and answers